Tuesday 3 June 2014

Beauty Blogger Q and A :)

Some Questions & Answers

I thought this would be a fun post to do so I can share with you guys some beauty facts about me :)

  • What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?              
I always try to stick with neutral colours. I'm very boring in the eyeshadow department! The one eyeshadow pallette I can't live without is the original Naked Pallette.  

  • What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? 
Lip balm - I love the body shop ones or the old reliables like vaseline or carmex.

  • What’s your favourite makeup look?
 I love a bronzed look with a glossy, light pink lip.

  • Which feature do you play up the most?
 For most people this would be the eyebrows but i really dislike my eyebrows - I'm trying to let mine grow out to get them reshaped. I spend a lot of time on my eyes so probably those.

  • Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up
I have quite blemish-prone skin at the moment so I definitely try to cover up that.

  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? 
A lot of people would go with MAC but i find MAC slightly overrated - don't get me wrong a lt of their products are great but I'd probably go with NARS.

  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? 
My MAC foundation - caused breakouts and wears off really easily.

  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? 
Waxing

  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
 i don't know..probably toenails because I hate my feet so much I'd be too paranoid to let someone else touch them.

  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone?
 Sudocream - My skin saviour. Put on spots at night and they almost disappear by morning.

  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?
 Just because you've blemishes doesn't mean you should use skin products for oily acne prone skin - your skin could be combination and doing this will dehydrate it and make it worse.



I want anyone reading this to do this Q and A. Comment down below if you do and I'll be sure to check it out. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment