Monday 10 February 2014

My beauty blog! 💄

As my very first post on my new blog, I wanted this post to be a kind of introductory message (if that makes sense!) and share a little about myself.

My name is Rebecca, I'm 16 and from Ireland. This blog will mainly have beauty posts, but I'm not saying that it will solely post beauty reviews and there may be other content from time to time.

I previously had a blog on Wordpress and took a bit of a "blogger break" that lasted months.. Oops🙊.

I was going to start reposting on Wordpress but I got a bit of a 'New blog, new me' mentality  and am determined to post more often on this blog.

I know this was a very boring post but I think it's nice to get to know a bit about the person who's blog you follow. Hopefully my posts in the future will be a bit more interesting!

If you read this far I think I deserve a follow, don't you? 😉
Comment down below if you want me to check out your blog! x

No comments:

Post a Comment