Friday 6 June 2014

20 Facts About Me

1. I'm 16 years old.
2.I live in Ireland.
3.I have a great love for all things beauty.
4.My Kindle is my favourite possession in the whole world.
5. I spend way too much time watching Youtube videos.
6. Gossip Girl is and always will be my favourite tv show.
7. I try to be healthy but I'll always have a weakness for chocolate.
8. I believe horoscopes are 100% accurate.
9. I'm not a great blogger and this post is a day late.
10.I'm starting to run out of facts.
11. I can't live without my Naked Pallette.
12. I believe Mac is overrated.
13. I have brown hair but I really want to go blonde.
14. Making this post is harder than I thought it would be!
15. I can't whistle.
16. I love reading.
17. I never miss an episode of Home and Away.
18. I really want to live in New York.
19. I'm terrible for taking off nail varnish when it's chipped. 
20. I can't wait until I'm old enough to travel the world.

I hope you find this interesting. Comment below if you decide to do this challenge too and I'll check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I've just followed you bloglovin! would love i you could return the favour and check out my blog!

    Love,
    stylelikehers
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete