Wednesday 4 June 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge!

Okay so I saw this challenge and I wasn't sure if I could do it or not -

A) I always have so much fun reading other blogs that I forget to post on my own
and
B) Normal people started it on the 1st of June.

But then I thought hey, it has no specific rules other than you do it over a period of 30 days, whatever that period may be, and it seemed like a lot of fun so I said I'd try it!

june

I will try make this more beauty related as it is a beauty blog but obviously not all of these posts can be beauty related.

So, on with Day 1 - Your Blog's name.

My blog's name is beccabearbeauty - beccabear being an embarrassing nickname from my childhood and beauty as this is a mainly beauty related blog. Very short post to start the challenge!

Let me know if you decide to try this challenge and I'll follow you on bloglovin to see your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment