Tuesday 11 February 2014

Benefit 'World Famous Neutrals' Review

I recently tried the Benefit 'World Famous Neutrals - Easiest Nudes Ever' eyeshadow kit, which I recieved for free while I was doing work experience in a drugstore/high street store. I got the tester that does be on the shelf to try and although it was a little well loved, it was free and so I wasn't complaining!




I had a few testers to choose from, but what swayed me towards this is how easy to wear they all looked - they seemed like the perfect everyday colours. The set contained 4 powder shadows and 2 cream shadows - one of which had sadly been used up (r.s.v.p.). It looked so pretty too :( 




The colours were beautiful - the cream eyeshadows were bases which were lovely but I noticed 'No Pressure!' was very similar to the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze/Bad to the Bronze.' For the crease they had 'Thanks a Latte' a bronze shade which I ADORE and 'Quick, Look busy, a dark brown colour. The set also contains 'Call My Buff' and 'Pinky Swear' for highlighting.


Some swatches(left-right) - Quick, Look Busy, Thanks a Latte and No pressure! 


No pressure! (left) compared to Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (right) - I can hardly notice a difference!


Overall, I thought this set was great. It even included 2 step-by-step tutorials and a handy mirror! (Yes that's my badly chipped nail varnish in the mirror!)




Thank you all for reading, please comment what you think of this set if you've tried it or what your favourite benefit set is. 

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' - beccabearbeauty 💛💙💜💚❤️ x




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :)
      I'll be sure to check out your blog!
      Becca x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course,no problem at all :)x

    ReplyDelete