Thursday 20 February 2014

January Favourites!

Guys I'm so sorry it's been so long since I posted, I've been away for the past few days and only now realised this post that was meant to post on Valentines day never posted. Bad Wifi is the worst :( 


Happy Valentine's day everybody! If you have no one to get in the romantic spirit with, don't you worry, grab a big cup of tea and spend the evening catching up on some beauty blog posts!

I'm being a bit naughty posting my January favourites half way through February, but I thought since I only made this blog a few days ago that it was allowed? Hopefully it won't happen again 🙊



Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H 

I got this gel eyeliner because the Rimmel one was discontinued (or so I believe, I couldn't find it anywhere) and was looking for an alternative. I tried this and instantly fell in love! The formula is different to any I've tried - it looks a bit like a liquid eyeliner when it's on. It's very easy to use and even comes with a handy little brush. I don't use the brush personally but it's great for someone who is only trying out gel eyeliner and doesn't want to go out and buy a brush too.



Urban Decay Eyeshadow in 'Faint' - Naked Basics Pallette 

I absolutely love this brown shade for my eyebrows - I've been using it pretty much every day, pencils have been forgotten about! 

       (Faint is second from the right)

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses in 700 'Nothing but Nude'

I got this lip tint as a gift and was very excited to try it as I hadn't tried any of this range before. The packaging was interesting, a stick with the marker-like crayon on one side and a clear balm to add 'moisture and shine' on the other. I love this colour as it's not too bright for everyday wear yet still adds a pop of colour to my face. I would definitely recommend it! 



Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

I'm now on my second pencil of this and I love it. I use this on it's own or on my waterline with gel eyeliner on top. Great for that smudged effect and lasts ages!



Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Nail Varnish in 'Black Cherry'

I wore this dark colour so much throughout winter, in fact in January I rarely had it off my nails! Not the best consistency but it doesn't chip too easily which is all I ask for! 



Sudocream 

I've already done a whole blog post on this so I'm not going to write too much but this has been my skin saviour throughout January!


Halle Berry Perfume

I recieved this perfume as a gift and I absolutely love it. I'm not someone for very sweet or strong scents so this is perfect for me. Good thing I have such a huge bottle!



So that's my belated January Favourites, I hope you all liked it! Comment down below if you've liked any of these throughout January or anything else that was a favourite in January!

- Becca :) xx















No comments:

Post a Comment